Sunday, July 4, 2021

✞Complicated✞

“I'm THAT complicated, mysterious,
yet content with the "simple" things in life.
Don't try to understand me; you won't figure me out. But you're free to like me the way I am.”



ARANA  Dora Shape-Lel EvoX LILLY 3.1
 (includes stylecard with skin and makeup on this photo)
::Loa:: Goddess Warpaint ~LeLutka EVO X (neck,forehead, and ears tattoo) @ We <3 RP
Bliensen + MaiTai - Yggdrasil - Earring Mix @ We <3 RP
VORTEX Lashes 17.0
-SU!- Morgan Lip Gloss -Lelutka Evo & Evo X-
/ HEAD / lel EvoX LILLY 3.1
DOUX - Joya Hairstyle
-SU!- Tormey Septum
Vibing -- Stella Earrings -- Gold -- Elf -- LINKED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

✞The Gates of Time✞

✞ NEW!  +ARANA+  Stella Shape- SUGAR Head Lelutka EvoX (*9 shapes for Maitreya Lara and LaraX, eBODY Reborn 2x, Belleza GenX, Legacy Classi...

Blog Archive