Sunday, September 12, 2021

✞Don't you tell me✞


Don't you tell me what you think that I could be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea

 
ARANA -Luna Shape -/ HEAD / lel EvoX CEYLON 3.1-Legacy Body
(comes with stylecard and LMs to copy this look)
. Nar Mattaru  Freyja . Evo X {Ghost} Black 
(look under for barefaced raw photo,skin comes with moles,blush...)
VORTEX  Freckle 1.2 _ X
[The Forge]  Nikita Bodysuit, Legacy @ UBER
THIS IS WRONG  Calliope tattoo black @ Black Fair
Dazed. Weird Faded Body - Legacy BOM
MICHAN - Kelsey Armlets - Black [Legacy]
DOUX - Laura Hairstyle [S]
:::NOIR::: Toshio Unisex Goggle
Legacy Body
Head-Lel EvoX CEYLON 3.1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

✞The Gates of Time✞

✞ NEW!  +ARANA+  Stella Shape- SUGAR Head Lelutka EvoX (*9 shapes for Maitreya Lara and LaraX, eBODY Reborn 2x, Belleza GenX, Legacy Classi...

Blog Archive