Wednesday, October 6, 2021

✞REBORN✞


 I am happy to show out a new Body by eBODY called REBORN.

I must say I was skeptical because I like to keep my avatar pretty much skinny,
 but this time I was surprised,
 I am sure this body type will love chubby girls the same as Skinny ones!

The body will be on sale from Oct 10th at Equal10 event, 
before that you can try Demo in eBODY Inworld store!


eBODY REBORN  v1.44 From oct 10th at EQUAL10
. Nar Mattaru  Soft Body // GHOST // Slink
 (body skin; it has tiny glitch with toes,but other way fits perfectly)
. Nar Mattaru . Dark Arts Tattoo {BOM Fresh} Evo X
Exile::: Jessika (B)
. Nar Mattaru  Freyja . Evo X {Ghost} Black(face skin)
/ HEAD / lel EvoX AVALON 3.1
+ Magical Butterfly Static v1 + {Aii & Ego}
The SHape is my own, but you will be able to purchase body shape with some of the upcoming shapes from my store...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

✞The Gates of Time✞

✞ NEW!  +ARANA+  Stella Shape- SUGAR Head Lelutka EvoX (*9 shapes for Maitreya Lara and LaraX, eBODY Reborn 2x, Belleza GenX, Legacy Classi...

Blog Archive