Sunday, March 15, 2020

✞Genus Strange Face W001✞



And again, I am super excited about this year's round of the Skin Fair.
This time I will showcase New Head, Skin and head accessories. I added push up and lingerie by my favorite brand Salt & Pepper.


Head:

✞ GENUS Project - Genus Head - Strange Face W001 - Mocap-SKIN FAIR 2020

I must say I am surprised how this head looks, it is actually not strange at all, it's super cute, with those adorable lips, there is NO way that you don't fall in love with it!

Skin and Makeup:

✞ :::WILD:::Skin Eloise GENUS+OMEGA Fat Pack -SKIN FAIR 2020

This skin comes in 5 skin tones! It has different eyebrow collors.

✞ unstable. Rue Lashes - PSYCHOPACK-SKIN FAIR 2020

✞ ERSCH - Perfect Imperfections with HUD(face flowers)-SKIN FAIR 2020

Bra and pushup system:

 Salt & Pepper Bento Push up + Estelle now @ UBER

Hair:

✞ DOUX - Shy Hairstyle


SKIN FAIR LAND POINT



                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

✞The Gates of Time✞

✞ NEW!  +ARANA+  Stella Shape- SUGAR Head Lelutka EvoX (*9 shapes for Maitreya Lara and LaraX, eBODY Reborn 2x, Belleza GenX, Legacy Classi...

Blog Archive