Monday, March 9, 2020

✞SKIN FAIR 2020✞



  I am super excited to blog Skin Fair 2020. I hope you are too because it is one of the best places on SL where you can get everything you need for your avatar! I can promise you this round will be amazing. SKIN FAIR starts March 13th

  For my first preview, I decided to showcase several things from this year's round:

✞ NEW adorable CATWA  HEAD Baiser
✞ Soapberry Ryn Skin: it comes in three tones for girls and femboys body appliers!


✞ :ANDORE: - : Mesh Ears: - Wild Flowers [Elf]  [FATPACK]
✞ Beauty Kartel Kylise Eyes Omega

On this photo I also used :

✞ Stealthic - Sultry (B&W) (hair)
✞ *LODE* Head Accessory - Bougainvillea [light violet]

Don't forget about our sponsor signature Body. They are gifting 50 male and 50 female bodies this year.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

✞The Gates of Time✞

✞ NEW!  +ARANA+  Stella Shape- SUGAR Head Lelutka EvoX (*9 shapes for Maitreya Lara and LaraX, eBODY Reborn 2x, Belleza GenX, Legacy Classi...

Blog Archive